Thursday, January 30, 2014

Just had to have some Bunny Luv :)

Isn't he just the sweetest! I saw this stamp from Stampendous called "Bunny Luv" and I just had to have him. He reminded me of my sweet grandson and his love of hugs. I also used the stamp "Have I told you" also from Stampendous and paired it with the ink colors Memento Tuxedo Black and Distress Ink- Tea Dye.  For my paper choice I went with pieces I already had in my stash, Stampin Up and My Mind's Eye.



For my colors I chose the Copics medium colors - E21,E23,W3,W5,E00,E01,R12,R14
For the from and other pieces on the card I used Spellbinders Long Classic Rectangles and MFT Pierced Square STAX.

Sometimes you look at a card and know that it needs a little extra. I used Mono-Multi glue, some ribbon and gems from my personal collection. 

So there you have it fellow crafters! Now you have all the info and links to make this sweet bunny for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment