Hi everyone,
I hope all is well your way. Here in Massachusetts we are bracing for more snow (again). I have to say this has been quite a winter.
Well the bikes are finally out of my craft room. They were a bit of a pain. Whenever I wanted to get to my paper I had to move the bikes. To get to my office supplies move the bikes. You know what I mean. So I am very happy to have my space back.
I actually sat down at my desk, which needed to be straighten desperately. I need to be organized and clean to work. I go nuts if I don't. My OCD really kicks in sometimes.
I am reading a book called "Blogging For Creatives" by Robin Houghton. I'm hoping it will help me to be better at my posting. I always have ideas of the things to write about, but when I sit down to write its hard for me to put in words. If anyone has some ideas I would love to hear them.
Well off to do errands. Take care and until next time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment