Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone had a nice week. Well today is kind of bittersweet, Lady is being picked up by a family member. I've been dog sitting all week for a friend in my building. She fell and was not able to care for Lady so I took her home with me.
She really is not any trouble its just I'm not use to having a dog. I have 3 Siamese cats ( all bigger than her by the way). They are not quite sure what to do with her. She chases them everywhere. She's having a ball, but the girls are not impressed.
My girls are having trouble adjusting to her. They are eating very little and one of them used her puppy pad instead of the cat box. I will miss her terribly, but I know that for my girls I have to let her go. Ugh! I hope I am doing the right thing.
Thanks for stopping by and see you next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment