Hi Everyone,
Today I have some questions to ask you. I'm trying to put together a Copic collection that doesn't require me to bring all 360 something of them when I leave my house. Is there a basic group for each color? I would be very interested to hear your suggestions.
Also how do you organize your blog posts that you've already posted? Do you have a paper copy in a binder or just put them in a folder on your computer. I would like to read my old post sometimes as I hope they will give me more ideas for new ones.
When I post a card that I have made would you like me to include the supplies that I used? If I see a card on another site and like it I like to see what was used. Your feed back would really help me in all these areas.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to here from you.
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment