Hi Everyone,
I hope you all had a nice weekend. Rumor has it that here in Massachusetts we are do for another polar vortex. It's suppose to get real cold. So that's why today was so busy for me. I was out of the house by 9am and got back at 3pm. My feet are killing me! I hate to wear shoes but when your out in stores you have no choice. Now I can spend the rest of the week playing with my new stuff I got at Big Lots. Oh yea! Laundry too. Put a load in and play till the buzzer goes off.
Anyway I was watching some videos and came across this one where the girl said to go to Big Lots.
She showed all kinds of stuff she got there so I thought I would check it out. Well 2 hours later and 60.00 worth of stuff she was right. I made myself comfortable on the floor and took each peg/hook one at a time. I couldn't believe all the stuff I got. When my girlfriends and I get together we always have little things for each other. I spent less than 10.00 on each of them. They are going to go crazy when I see them next. If I find the site where I saw the video I will give her credit she was right. Just take your time and you'll be surprised at what you can find.
Until next time, Play and have fun
No comments:
Post a Comment