Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone,

So sorry for the delay in my posts. I lost all track of the days and before I knew it, it was Monday.
So on Thursday the 20th I took a Copic class at Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, Ma. I have been going there for years. The people that work there are so nice. They help you any way they can. When I get stuck on a technique or need advise they are they. They are so friendly, after a while they know you by name and vice vest.

The class was taught by Kate the owner. She's awesome. I always have trouble coloring skin. Some people use up to 5 colors. Thats way to complicated for me. She showed me a combination of 2 colors for the skin and 1 for blush. How easy is that! The colors she used are E00, E02 and R20 for blush. Give it a try its so much easier. If you go to there site absolutely everything.com you can see the samples. They are beautiful.

On Saturday the 22nd I went to Nashua, NH. My 2 girlfriends and I try to get together a few times a year. It all depends on there schedules as they work in the school system. We work around the vacations. We had so much fun. I don't know why but I always come home with brain drain. I think its because we try to catch up on everything thats happened since the last time we got together. Who knew there was that much.lol.

We practice techniques ( well I do ). They work on making cards with what ever products I brought.
Our new thing is dies. So I bring a collection of them and they go for it. They cut as much as they can while I'm there.

Its so much fun to share with other people your passion. I would love any feed back.




Until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment