Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Creative Classroom

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a nice weekend. I know they go by so fast.
Today I wanted to tell you about a new class I signed up for at My Creative Classroom. It's an online class which is nice because I canto at my own pace. I like the fact that there is a workbook with it as well. I don't know about you, but I like things in print. I like being able to go back and use it as a reference. I know a lot of people are trying to cut down on paper. There are just some things a girl has to have.

I love coloring but I struggle with putting everything together after that. The videos are great, they make it look so easy though. I'm sure I'll get it. Some things look so obvious. Thats when you have to say to yourself "less is more". So if you get a chance go to there site www.mycreativeclassroom.com and check it out.

Until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment