Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are having a good week. It's hump day! Love the camel commercial.
So for the last few days I have been cataloging all my stamps. What a job. I didn't realize how many I had until I started doing it. I finally finished last night around 11.
Now my plan is to photo copy all the pages to be put in a binder. Then take the stamped images which I stamped on card stock. I wanted the paper to be stronger than copy paper so it would hold up coming in and out of the pocket sleeves they are in.

It's really hard for me to get going sometimes, so I'm hoping having a stamped image in front of me will give me a kick start. A lot of the times I buy stamps when I see them used on a websites. I have every intension of making that card but lose focus once I put it away.

The same goes for ink pads and markers. I have so many that I forget what I have. I have ordered several swatch books from Simon Says Stamps just for that purpose. If you go to there site you will see a good example of how to use them. I know they are for ink pads but I'm going to see if I can make it work for my markers too.

Well thats it for now. Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment